Rental orders only by phone at (+420 604 236 716), minimum rental time 3 hours, The use of the section is possible only with the permanent presence of the designated instructor of Hard Task Training and is only for advanced shooters. More information on the indicated phone.
Specific weapons, ammunition, directions, distances and other conditions are limited and determined by the instructor present with regard to the exercise being performed and ensuring the safety of people and shooting range equipment. The data listed below are only design limits.
- Allowed weapons and ammunition: short guns max. calibre 12,7 mm, cartridges with initial energy max. 2500 J, submachine guns max. calibre 11,5 mm, cartridges with initial energy max. 600 J, long guns max. 12,7 mm, cartridges with an initial energy of max. 15 kJ, shotguns of calibre max. 12×76, cartridges with a buckshot of max. 9,1 mm or cartridges with a slug, small arms of calibre max. 5,6 mm, rimfire cartridges with no limitation of ballistic power
- Firing distances from the immediate vicinity of the targets up to a distance of 25 metres
- Allowed to shoot in any 360° sector direction
- Allowed to shoot standing, kneeling, prone, sitting, facing the target or while moving
- Possibility to use shooting from different covers and to move between them
- Shooting from stationary vehicles permitted
- Allowed to shoot in certain conditions in twilight and darkness with a silencer fitted and with a flashlight or night vision devices, including NVG goggles